Amazon.com

Sunday, February 3, 2008

What's up with the title of this blog?!

Welcome to my first post of my latest blog on personal finances!

OK, so I know you’re probably asking yourself, what in the world is up with the title of this weblog?! If you’re familiar with Dave Ramsey (www.daveramsey.com) at all, you have probably heard him make the statement, “I’ve done stupid with zeros on the end of it…” What he’s talking about is all the debt he and he’s wife entered into as a young couple. He amassed a 4 million real estate empire and then the banks called all the notes. After struggling for a number of years with bankruptcy, creditors, and a huge pile of debt, he and his wife were finally able to get out and become millionaires again, this time doing it the right way!

Anyway, I just love Dave’s saying and I think it is unique and will draw people to this blog!

Larry

No comments: