Amazon.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Are you Twittering?

For a number of weeks now, I have had a Twitter account, but I haven't seriously tried this application out. Over the last few days, though, I have decided to really try this social "marketing" tool out and see what it can do.

Short explanation of twittering: they are "mini-blog" type posts about what you are doing at certain times during the day, such as:

just woke up; preparing to go to work...

The key is that the tweets and twitters are short and sweet, without any real care for correct grammar, etc.

This is what I see in the beauty of twitter:
  1. Let others know what is happening to you on a regular basis. You can post the humdrum to the dramatic.
  2. You can twitter on the go with mobile phones, blackberry's, palms, etc. (I haven't really got this going quite yet).
  3. You can stay up with other friends and acquaintances by checking out their tweets and twitters.

On the left side of my blog, check out my twitter updates.

You can also create your own free Twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/. If you do, come follow my world at https://twitter.com/larryjones2001.

No comments: