Amazon.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Platinum Tickets - awesome benefits

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that I would be following up, today, with the awesome benefits my wife and I received with our "free" platinum tickets.

Here's all the good stuff we experienced:
  1. Walked right into Kemper Arena at 11:15am past a huge line at the front doors!
  2. At the check-in table, we each received a "goodie bag" with 5-6 autographed books by Dave, coffee mugs, mints, etc.
  3. We both personally shook hands with Dave. We also could have had our picture taken with him if we had brought a good camera! My phone camera was just not cutting it in a dark room!
  4. We ate a great lunch of prime rib, roasted red-skin potatoes, green beans, roll, salad, and chocolate cake - it was tasty!
  5. After lunch, we sat through a Q & A session with Dave - I could have asked Dave a question, but I couldn't come up with anything creative at the time!
  6. We sat in the front, 3rd row during the Live Event; I didn't realize how big a benefit this was until I sat down. Last year, we sat in the nose bleed section!
  7. During Dave's 2 breaks, we had complimentary snacks and drinks provided in the Platinum room - awesome benefit. I was stuffed when I left Kemper on Saturday night!

Winning these Platinum tickets made the event a great day of fun for us!

No comments: